Here are 6 business value and salability destroyers
- Letting Revenues and Margins to decline
- Not keeping a prisitne set of Books
- Not addressing Customer concentration
- Working In your Business rather than On it!
- Running your business as if it is not for sale
- Avoiding Exit Planning
Observation: Exit planning is on many business owners’ “to-do” list but usually a fairly low priority.
Exits are often unplanned or a result of any number of unexpected life events so perhaps exit planning should move up in your priorities?
Source: The Principium Group : How to Destroy the Value of Your Business
For a digest of our recent posts and various relevant articles from a select number of sources please click here: VirtualBoard Frontpage